Getting online with Orders for Windows
If we don’t integrate with your POS, don’t worry, we can still get you online and taking orders.
We made Orders for Windows so you can receive online orders using your Windows computer or laptop (XP onwards). Connect to any standard receipt printer and print your orders without a POS system or other special hardware.
No POS system required
You won’t need a POS system to use Orders for Windows. You’ll just need a computer or laptop to run the application and a printer to print out your orders.
Free download with your Mobi2Go account
Orders for Windows has no additional cost. You can download it at anytime and connect it to your Mobi2Go account.
Easy installation and use
Set-up only takes a few minutes and is easy enough to do yourself.
You can use Orders for Windows across multiple stores - useful if you operate another brand from the same location.
Cut through the kitchen noise
Orders for Windows will play an alert sound when orders arrive.
Use your current printer
Orders for Windows pairs with your existing receipt printer for a low cost solution and you can print more than one copy if you’d like.
Get up and running
- Download the latest version
- Open the Mobi2Go Installer and click Install
- Once it’s installed click Finish, the Login page will pop up automatically
- Finish up by logging in with your registered email address and password or your API key (found on your account page).
Latest version: 1.4.0
- New SSL certificates.
- Update PixelPoint and Maitre’D setting pages.
- Improvements to auto-restart.