KyoChon 1991 is Malaysian’s favourite Korean fried chicken that ensures it uses only the finest and healthiest ingredients in every dish. Having opened their first store 19 years ago, KyoChon 1991 now find themselves in Korea, Malaysia, China, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, and the US.
Mobi2Go has allowed us to provide our customers with an efficient ‘order ahead’ service which has dramatically improved our take away efficiencies especially during peak times. The platform also allows us to really get to know our customers, their frequency and return rate and then help us customise their experience
KyoChon Malaysia’s objectives for introducing digital ordering:
- To cater to the growing number of people who prefer to order food conveniently and maximise their precious time by ordering food via their smartphone, tablet, or PC rather than walk into a store physically.
- To reach a broader market and prospective customers who had never tried KyoChon 1991 but wished to skip the queues with convenience.
- To provide customers with a positive experience allowing them the flexibility to customise their experience by being able to select their preferred stores, pick-up/delivery time while enjoying their food made fresh for them every time.
- Reduce in-store queues allowing staff to focus on the dine-in customers.
Since introducing Mobi2Go, KyoChon Malaysia has seen:
- A substantial reduction in staff required to service order takeaways.
- A drop-in complaints about takeaway waiting times.
- An increase in order volume and sales in our stores.
online growth since January 2019
repeat customers per month
monthly new customer growth
- Increase in new customers & returning customers.
- Revenue growth > 3%
- Online orders efficiently managed during peak times.